Location, location, location... we've got it!
The Inlet Spring Regatta will be held in the City of Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada. Burrard Inlet has been home to the Indigenous peoples of the Musqueam, Sḵwxwú7mesh and Tsleil-waututh, who have resided in this territory for thousands of years.
Port Moody is a city in Metro Vancouver, at the east end of Burrard Inlet. Known as the City of the Arts, Port Moody is bordered by Coquitlam on the east and south, and Burnaby on the west. The site venue, Rocky Point Park is known for its beautiful amenities, and has four local breweries, The Boathouse Restaurant, Pajos Fish and Chips. and Rocky Point Ice Cream all within one to five minutes walking distance.
Arrive in an earth friendly manner by taking the SkyTrain! The Milleninium Line to Moody Centre Station stops a mere 150 meters from the dock. Upon exiting the station walk walk west and cross the bridge toward the inlet. Approximately a 10 minute walk.
Parking and Drop Off Area
- A drop-off area for team equipment will be located in the Rocky Point parking lot (see map)
- Free parking for participants will be located at Flavelle Cedar on Murray Street just west of the Rocky Point parking lot.
- Other local parking is restricted by time limits. Please read the signs.
- Overflow parking will be available at the West Coast Express parking lot for a fee.
- Come by skytrain and skip parking, exit the Millenium Line at Moody Centre Station, walk west and cross the bridge toward the inlet. Approximately a 10 minute walk.