Paddlers Village at Rocky Point Park
The inaugural Inlet Spring Regatta's Paddlers Village will be located on the parking / boat launch area of Rocky Point Park in Port Moody, B.C. It's located just yards from the pier and within walking distance of The Boathouse Restaurant, local breweries, and other businesses.
The location is a 10 minute walk from the Moody Centre SkyTrain Station (Millennium Line).
Parking and Drop Off Area
- A drop off area for team equipment will be located in the Rocky Point parking lot
- Free parking for participants will be located at Flavelle Cedar on Moody Street just west of the Rocky Point parking lot.
Other local parking is restricted by time limits. Please read the signs.
- Overflow parking will be available at the West Coast Express parking lot for a fee.
- Tent sites will be located in the boat launch parking lot at Rocky Point
- Teams will be assigned a numbered site - refer to above site map and tent allocation list
- Tent sites are 10 by 20 ft - no tent pegs allowed as the site is a paved area
- Zip ties are suggested to secure tents in case of windy conditions
- Any materials brought to secure tents MUST be removed at the end of the day
- Tent assignments available HERE.
- No team is allowed to sell items or fundraise at the regatta without written permission.
Please bring your own water bottles. A water station will be located near the marshalling tents for filling your personal water bottles.
This service will be provided by Hydro Pop Event Services.